The Crf450l could be the best dual sport yet after 2019 the Crf450RL has been unchanged. Yet, the funny part is that the Crf450RWE is one of the quickest best-looking bikes on the market so why wouldn’t they use that tech on their flagship road legal dirt bike? Were not sure either so we’ve decided to build it ourselves after not seeing much improvements from the Cole Seely Crf450l build that was very clean, trick & ending with an amazing supercross track ride! Tho still, even that build added little engine work to bring the Crf450Rl HP up only to 5 hp more than a comparably modded drz400sm (44hp) and still at a total weight of 60 lbs more than a built KTM 500. So we have started to make this dream of ours come to reality. More to come from this article soon for now we are waiting for many products to come together so here’s a rough video of what all we will do to this Custom Crf450l.
– Feel free to drop a comment below on what color scheme you’d like to see on the crf450l frame and graphics as well!
Crf450l Upgrades List -$25,000 build
- Works Ported head from HRC Honda
- 13.5 Piston
- Stiffer Honda Valve springs
- Larger OEM Cam Lobes
- Larger throttle body
- Dual Exhaust Titanium
- 18mm DLC Coated Shock Shaft
- Titanium Bolt Kit
- Larger 30mm step Front Caliper
- Brembo Radial Front Master
- Brembo Front Rotor – 320mm x 5.5mm thickness
- Wider Foot Pegs from Japan
- A-Kit Forks From Pro Circuit
- 11mm Rear master For better control
- LED Rear Tail Light Kit made in house at OEMdirtbikeparts
- Baja Designs Headlight at an optional 10k of lumens!
- Custom Graphics & Black Plastics
- CNC billet Mirrors
- Excel Supermoto Rims
- Excel A60 Black off-road wheels
- Phone tunable ignition with raised RPMs if desired
CRF450L For sale- Fully Custom Built!
After dyno testing and photoshoots, this bike will be for sale later this year along with built-to-order custom Crf450l builds with the customers’ choice of products and colors! Many of these parts will be available as build your own crf450l kits on our site just ask for links or help in the comment section below!