OEM Dirt Bike Parts Returns Policy
We Stand By EVERYTHING We Sell With Our 180 Day Warranty!
That’s right. No matter what the manufacturer’s warranty policy, OEM Dirt Bike Parts has your back with our own 180 day warranty policy!
If your part is defective within 180 days of when you receive it, we’ll replace it free. Just give us a call at (951) 595-7838 or send us an email to email@example.com to take advantage of our warranty policy.
If your part is defective and you’re past our 180 day warranty period, you still might be covered by the manufacturer. Refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy, or contact us for help reaching out to the manufacturer for repair or replacement under their own policy.
But sometimes you just need to return something you ordered — even if there’s nothing wrong with it. We’ve got you covered. Below is the policy for non-warranty returns on items ordered from our store:
We accept returns within 180 days from date your order was delivered. Returned products must be returned in the state they were shipped:
- New items must be returned in their original packaging and in new, unused condition. If you cannot return your item to us in unused condition, we suggest you resell the item on eBay or Craigslist.
- Used items must be returned without additional wear and usage, and in perfect working condition, and in the packaging in which they were shipped. If you cannot return the item as required, we suggest you resell it on eBay or Craigslist.
- You are responsible for the shipping cost to return the merchandise to us. All shipments must be prepaid and we will not accept COD shipments. For international returns, you are responsible for any brokerage or customs charges, so we recommend you use a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees, and be sure to mark the shipment as a “Merchandise Return”. We recommend that you insure your shipment, since returned items arriving to us in a damaged state will be rejected. If your return is refused for any reason, it is subject to a $10 service fee.
- If you would like to return merchandise to us for a possible refund, do NOT ship the merchandise to the manufacturer! Ship your return to us using the Return Instructions below.
- We usually process returns within 2 business days of receiving the return shipment from you.
If your order arrives and it’s NOT what you actually ordered, we’ll accept the return without applying a restocking fee.
Otherwise, all other returns are subject to a 35% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be subtracted from the amount of your return refund.
Your refund will be issued in the form of your original payment. For example, if you used a credit card for your purchase, your refund will be credited back to the card you used.
Note that refunds issued to credit or debit cards can take up to 10 business days for the card issuer to process and reflect on your card balance.
If your order arrived damaged, let us know ASAP. Take pictures of the damaged item and keep all original shipping packages/containers. You can handle the claim for the damaged item with the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). If you need help, contact us.
If you need to return merchandise to us, please follow these steps:
(1)- Ship here-
OEM Dirt Bike Parts LLC
84755 Hwy 101
Florence, OR 97439
(2) Please your merchandise in a shipping box or use the original shipping container.
(3) Do not ship items in the manufacturer’s packaging, as it will get damaged and we will reject the return. Instead, always use a larger shipping container/box to ship your merchandise, and include sufficient padding in the shipping container so the contents do not shift around and become damaged in transit.
Be sure to keep the tracking information for the return and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of the tracking information so we can look out for the shipment.
If you have any questions or need additional help with these instructions, please contact us at (951) 595-7838 or send us an email to email@example.com – we’re always happy to help!