Dirt Bike Titanium Sprocket Bolt kit
This Dirt Bike Sprocket mounting kit Includes an added Lock Nut and Torx Head for improved clamping power and lessening the chance of a loose sprocket! With stats like 40% stiffer and 45% lighter than steel, these titanium Nuts & Bolts can help Lighten the rotating mass and add a more robust mounting of the rear sprocket.
Why Titanium Sprocket bolts for your Dirt Bike?
- Never rusts
- Tighter tolerance torque specs
- Almost half the weight
- Stiffens the chassis.
- People love the natural heated color!
What Dirt Bike Bolts & nylon thread nuts are included per order?
- 6 Torx head bolts – This allows for more torque than Allen heads.
- 6 Nylon thread locking nuts
- Still, we recommend applying red Loctite with any sprocket install.
On the checkout page, we require the exact year and model to ensure a perfect fit.
Please include your exact bike year, model and sub-model (along with any questions/comments) when checking out as we have multiple variations available.