Keihin FCR MX Dirt Bike Carburetor
This is the newest version (#3) of the Keihin FCR Carb which offers many fine-tuning options along with many updates and performance upgrades, allowing this carb to perform best in any situation. This is a rebuilt option (pink hose pics) click our new option above for a new in box then upgraded by us assembly.Need Help Click here!
The Difference between this Carb upgrade and other OEM or Aftermarket Dirt Bike options.
- Advanced TPS sensor (ready to plug into the wiring harness.)
- New adaptor boots (for easy install, and runs the bike’s throttle cover to keep dirt particles out.)
- Tuned for each order (please include in the order notes page: elevation, bike mods, mileage, and riding style.)
- Upgraded Baffled float bowl (allowing fuel to flow in any angle that the bike is leaned: whips, wheelies, off-roading, etc.)
- Correct needle (allows for a smooth power band and the ability to pull endos without stalling the engine.)
- Black Neoprene Genuine Keihin hoses (these remain functional 3 times longer than the Keihin OEM Pink hoses.)
- Note: These carbs are set to order! Tuned carburetors do not require constant jetting unless there is a +/-3000ft change in elevation, but even then a simple adjustment of the fuel-air screw and idle can maintain a properly running engine.
- “No need to sacrifice power for the worry of jets“
- The product photo is for reference only, the part you receive will be specific to the make and model of your bike
This carb was designed in Japan specifically for a 4-stroke motorcycle!
Two-stroke carbs (such as Lectron and Smart Carb) work well on all engines! The problem is, 4-strokes take twice as long to produce a “power stroke”, where both the TPS and Accelerator Pump Preload the Spark timing and fuel before the engine has to produce the vacuum needed to get a two-stroke style carb operational.
This video shows a completely stock DRZ400 with only exhaust and this carb upgrade. The conjunction of these two products working together will produce over 25% more horsepower and a 29% increase on the torque curve.
We also have a “Two-stroke style option” for a more economical modification.
Below is what will be included with this Dirt Bike Carburetor when all upgrade option buttons are selected above:
- Main & Mid Body
- Float Bowl
- Throttle Slide
- Roller Plate
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Throttle Connector & Spring
- Fuel Inlet Valve
- Accelerator Pump Upgrades
- Tuning and Jets set for each order
- Needle & Seat Valve
- Hot-Start & Choke Knob
- Fuel/Airscrew Billet Adjuster Upgrade
- Easy Idle Adjust Knob
- Complete OEM installation of Keihin Gaskets
On the checkout page, we require the exact year and model to ensure a perfect fit.
Please include your exact bike year, model and sub-model (along with any questions/comments) when checking out as we have multiple variations available.
Aaron C. (verified owner) –
Very helpful. There was a slight issue with the fuel intake swivel, but they were eager and happy to help resolve the problem
thanks for the help! way better price and starting than the stock dealer carb! saved $200 over dealer quoted price.
Casey M (store manager) –
Purchased because the part was the cheapest, im back because of the performance and ease of a biz to deal with. thanks, NOZ motorsports AZ