DRZ400 Performance Carb Mod 39 mm upgrade
Newest Performance Carb from Keihin – 39mm Carb for DRZ400,Drz400s,Drz400sm. A Bolt & Ride for All DRz400 Suzuki Models
Complete Drz 400 Performance upgrade with all the OEM parts needed for a plug & play install -no setup needed
- Includes everything needed to run on a motorcycle properly
- This carb is designed With Drz400 Performance Parts & OEM Suzuki Parts specific for a 4 stroke motorcycle. All parts can be purchased at any Dirt Bike Brand dealer worldwide!
- Two-stroke carbs, such as Lectron and Smart Carb, work well on all engines! The problem is 4 strokes take twice as long to produce a power stroke. That’s where both the TPS and Accelerator Pump Preload the Spark timing and fuel before the engine has to produce the vacuum needed to get a two-stroke style carb operational.
- This video shows a completely stock DRZ400 with only a full exhaust and a 41mm carb upgrade. Combining these two products will produce over 22% more horsepower and a 23% increase on the torque curve.
- Check our 41mm Upgrade for even more power.
- We also have a “rebuilt option” for a more economical modification.
What will be included in this purchase when all green option buttons are selected:
- -Gas tank nipple (for the stock gas switch to work properly)
- -TPS sensor (ready to plug into the wiring harness)
- -New adaptor boots (for easy install, and runs the bike’s throttle cover to keep out dirt particles)
- -Tuned for each order (please include in the order notes page: elevation, bike mods, mileage and riding style)
- -Upgraded float bowl (for the fuel flow in any angle that the bike is leaned: whips, wheelies, off-roading, etc.)
- -Correct needle (allows for a smooth power band and the ability to pull endos without stalling the engine)
- -Black Neoprene Genuine Keihin hoses (these stay usable 3 times longer than the Keihin OEM Pink hoses)
- Note: These carbs are set to order! Tuned carburetors do not require constant jetting unless there is a +-3000ft change in elevation, even then a simple adjustment of the fuel-air screw and idle can maintain a properly running engine.
- “No need to sacrifice power for the worry of jets“
On the checkout page, we require the exact year and model to ensure a perfect fit.
Please include your exact bike year, model and sub-model (along with any questions/comments) when checking out, as we have multiple variations available.
Mikuni BSR constant velocity upgrade to Keihin FCR flat side carburetor on DRZ400
Roll on throttle wheelies now. Best modification yet to Suzuki DRZ400S. Followed the recommended advice of OEM Dirt Bike Parts and opened up the top and right side of air box for increased air flow. OEM Dirt Bike Parts also took care of a broken part from shipping with a quick replacement . Old carburetor would have never pulled wheelies like this
Chris Herman (verified owner) –
Carb performs at or above expectations. Super helpful when it come to questions and stuff. Thanks OEM dirt bike gurus.