Version 3 FCR DRZ400 Carb Upgrade for the Dirt Bike & SM Models
This drz400 carb upgrade kit includes everything needed to run on your bike correctly! For this dirt bike to perform as shown in the video below, please select all upgrade buttons above before adding to the cart.
Why is this the best Carb upgrade for the Drz400?
- 28% horsepower gain over a stock bike, no reliability issues with this Genuine Suzuki Dirt Bike Carburetor.
- Modified by OEM, after selling over 3000 of these kits in the last 14 years. We continually add Keihin Carb upgrades/updates to these ongoing improved components.
- All parts can be sourced at any motorcycle dealership worldwide.
- Additional info on the Dirt bike carb mods below.
- 1-year warranty when all options are selected.
This video shows a completely stock dirt bike engine with a full exhaust & this exact carb upgrade.
Below is what will be included in this purchase when you select all upgrade options above:
- Gas tank nipple (for the stock gas switch to work properly)
- Advanced timing TPS sensor (ready to plug into the Suzuki wiring harness, no need to cut the Throttle Position Sensor like thumpertalk.com said to do.)
- New adaptor boots (for an easy install & still uses the throttle cover to keep out dirt particles, unlike other kits.)
- Tuned for each order (Please include in the order notes page: elevation, bike mods, mileage & riding style)
- Upgraded float bowl (for the fuel flow at any angle that the bike is leaned: whips, wheelies, off-roading, etc.)
- Correct needle (allows for a smooth power band and the ability to pull endos without stalling the engine)
- Black Neoprene Keihin hoses (these last 3 times as long as the Keihin Pink hoses stock)
- Keep note that this carb will still run great without any upgrade options selected, with a gain of 15% power over the stock option. With all upgrade options selected, there is an additional 13% increase in overall power with perfect throttle response. This is also a reverse linkage accelerator pump so the pump twists as fast as the throttle does.
On the checkout page, we require the exact year and model to ensure a perfect fit.
Please include your exact bike year, model and sub-model (along with any questions/comments) when checking out, as we have multiple variations available.