Complete Dirt Bike Fork Conversion Kit order form.
A Complete Dirt Bike Fork Conversion Kit comes from any fork manufacturer of your choice! The brands included are WP, KYB, and Showa (supplied from factory leftovers) and can be upgraded with the best component add-ons available (Billet lugs, color coatings, A-Kit Suspension).
List of optional specs below. Need Help Click here!
What’s Included In a complete Dirt Bike Front-End Swap?
- Brake Caliper Piston Sizes From 22mm – 30mm
- Fork Coatings and Colors
- Brake Master Ratios 9mm-16mm
- 240mm-320mm Rotor Styles
- 14mm-25mm Triple Clamp Rake & Adjustable Offsets
- Includes everything needed to convert the stock Motorcycle Front End to Suspension Perfection
- Add or subtract items to personalize for your motorcycle
- Fork sizes available: 43mm 46mm 47mm 48mm 49mm 50mm 52mm
- New And Rebuilt Options Available
- These Suspension kits can be customized for each order! Feel free to contact us for a Suspension Tech to dial in your specific needs.
Refurbished Fork Upgrades vs New Dirt Bike Suspension
1. Refurbished Fork Option
A Rebuilt Fork Upgrade is a Fully Functional Product for a discounted price. With these savings, please expect scrapes, scratches, and cosmetic wear. Rebuilt and serviced with OEM components prior to shipment.
2. New Front Suspension
New condition and stock take-off Front Forks for hard-to-find and high-end OEM assemblies, allowing more riders to use the highest quality products available. retail for this assembly is $6000-8500 US dollars.Video example below of a Front End Conversion on a 350 sxf, with 2lb lighter 48mm Showa forks kit in replacement of the 4CS.
On the checkout page, we require the exact year and model to ensure a perfect fit.
Please include your exact bike year, model and sub-model (along with any questions/comments) when checking out as we have multiple variations available.
Upgrading and older 2 stroke like a restomod we can say is really fun! passing all the young guns on my 02 yz250 is why I still go to the track. i also did the rear suspension to complete the task! great work guys putting together this site!