Dirt Bike Complete top and Bottom end Bearing and seal Order Form
Rebuilding a dirt bike engine correctly can only be accomplished if every wear/worn component is replaced, also it’s a challenge to hand test all the parts thoroughly, considering operation speeds are 1000 times that when under abuse. Here’s a convenient way to order dirt bike engine rebuild assemblies without missing highly important components that aftermarket and replacement OEMs leave out.
This complete OEM gasket, bearing, collars, and seal assembly is for the cylinder down of a dirt bike engine. Note- If the internal transmission bearings/collars inside the gears are needed click here – Complete Transmission
What’s included with this Dirt Bike Engine gasket assembly?
- These dirt bike gaskets and bearings pictures are for reference only, this assembly will be assembled specifically for the exact make & model of your ride provided.
- This Dirt Bike Rebuild Kit is over 50x items supplied directly from the OEM so please expect a 2-6 week minimum wait.
Crankshaft Bearing & Seals
- Crankshaft Main bearings with cylindrical rollers (two-piece) or
- Crankshaft bearings with ball bearings
- Crankshaft oil seals
Dirt Bike Crank Case Bearings Rebuild list
- All seals & bearings connected to the cases
- Outer ball bearings for primary shaft & countershaft
- Needle-bearing for the shafts
- Transmission oil seals
- Ball bearings shift drum & shift shaft
- Clutch Basket main bearing.
- Kick starter collar or bearing
- If the internal transmission bearings/collars inside the gears are needed click here – Complete Transmission
Seal & Gaskets List – for the Dirt Bike Engine
- Water pump shaft bearing and seal kit
- Engine Block center gasket
- Case cover gaskets’ inner & outer
- Shift shaft & shift drum Engine seals
- Kick start seal
- Sprocket seal
- Along with any other wear item that’s requested from the buyer. (drain bolts, thinner base gaskets, etc.)
Top-end Gaskets & seals
- Base and Cylinder head gasket
- Valve and power valve Seals
- All washers & seals
- Custom assembled for 2 and 4-stroke models
- For 4-strokes Pair with our cylinder head performance kit for a complete setup here – valves-top-end and piston
On the checkout page, we require the exact year and model to ensure a perfect fit.
Please include your exact bike year, model and sub-model (along with any questions/comments) when checking out as we have multiple variations available.
There are no reviews yet.