Titanium Dirt Bike Swing arm Nut
Dirt Bike Swingarm Nut! Less flex than steel for tighter tolerances.
What’s the advantage of Titanium Dirt bike products?
- Almost half the weight of steel.
- Allowing for optimum performance during hard use!
- No worries of rust or oxidation.
- PVD Heat-treated color that allows for this chameleon-style look (changes color based on lighting like purple blue & gold).
- The quality of cuts is dramatically cleaner than steel & aluminum bolts.
- Used by the top supercross and enduro factory teams 🐺🥳
On the checkout page, we require the exact year and model to ensure a perfect fit.
Please include your exact bike year, model and sub-model (along with any questions/comments) when checking out as we have multiple variations available.
There are no reviews yet.