Keihin Dirt Bike FCR Rebuild Service
Allow OEM to completely rebuild the Keihin FCR MX carb. Send in the old carb for a ready to bolt & ride carb sent back!
Why This Kit Over a Cheap Aftermarket Option?
Performance, reliability, & tunability are all improved with this assembly. This dirt bike carb rebuild kit includes all the parts needed to completely rebuild a Keihin FCR and FCR MX Keihin carburetor. The retail cost for this kit is over $500 when purchased individually.
What this Dirt Bike Carburetor Service Includes:
- Vapor Polish all metal
- Throttle slide valve with o-ring
- Complete Mid-Body Gasket kit
- Proper cleaner/solvent needed
- Genuine pink hose
- Large, easy-adjust idle knob
- Needle seat valve
- Stainless steel allen screws
- Complete Keihin accelerator pump upgrade
- “Shoots fuel faster than any aftermarket replica”
- Complete gasket kit (fixes all potential leaks)
- Throttle-return spring to eliminate sticky throttle problems
- Quick-adjust fuel-airscrew (for easy adjustment of the idle to quarter throttle area)
-Dirt Bike Compatibility-
- Each kit is made based on the exact year & model provided
- For all 32-41mm models
- Jets based on your exact year and model
- *Please be sure to include any mods, elevation, and exact year/model of your dirt bike
On the checkout page, we require the exact year and model to ensure a perfect fit.
Please include your exact bike year, model and sub-model (along with any questions/comments) when checking out as we have multiple variations available.
There are no reviews yet.