2-Stroke Dirt Bike Carburetor UpgradeReady to use complete 2-stroke dirt bike carb upgrade for all models in fitment. Check out the options and upgrades above to further enhance the performance and feel of your motorcycle. 85-105cc carbs are $100.00 less, click the option above!
What’s included in the complete Keihin carburetor?
- This Complete Keihin Carb was fully Manufactured and assembled in Japan 🇯🇵
- Jets and needle
- Throttle slide
- Float bowl
- Pink Hoses
- Choke Knob
- Air/Fuel Screw
- Idle Adjuster
- Mid Body
- Throttle Spring & Cap
- Needle Seat
- If the option is selected above the complete throttle housing and cable kit are included.
- A short carb body is also available as shown in the 2nd picture if the option above is selected.
Complete Genuine Keihin of Japan Assembly Kit, Available in 3 sizes:
- 36mm – Low and best throttle response
- 38mm – Most popular and all-around power
- 39mm – Highest overall power
- Minis (85-105cc) dirt bikes will receive the 28mm OEM Carb size
Product info for this Genuine Keihin OEM Carburetor
- This is NOT an aftermarket Carburetor, these original carbs can cost upwards of $800 U.S.D. from the Dealer
- This dirt bike carburetor kit is ready to use on any two-stroke dirt bike and eliminates any wiring issues with a more simplistic bolt-up and ready-to-use carburetor
- We recommend the new throttle assembly option for older dirt bike models
- Carburetor intake side boot sizes may vary and some intakes can get stiff over time, so it is best to heat or replace the rubber mounting for easier installation.
- The video below shows our Keihin 39mm Replacing a Mikuni TMX.
On the checkout page, we require the exact year and model to ensure a perfect fit.
Please include your exact bike year, model and sub-model (along with any questions/comments) when checking out as we have multiple variations available.
Anonymous (verified owner) –