Complete Dirt Bike Swingarm Upgrade
This Complete Dirt Bike Swingarm is a bolt-on upgrade for lightening, improved handling or replacing older discontinued part numbers! This is the page to update older dirt bikes with the newest rear suspension technology available set up for each customer.
What’s included in a Dirt Bike Rear Swingarm Swap?
The base rear suspension product includes a completely assembled swing arm which is built with:
- OEM Swingarm Assembly.
- Chain Adjust bolts with the highest grade OEM bolts available.
- Proper collars, Bearings & Seals.
- Additional Bolts & Hardwear needed to work.
- Sold as a ready-to-use, “Bolt-on” Dirt Bike Rear Arm Kit!
List of optional specs below…
- The product photo is for reference only, the part received will be specific to the make and model of your Ride and set up!
- Standard Option a fully functional is a stock take-off with cosmetic wear and use check the green new option above for show bikes.
- Recommend this paired with a rear shock upgrade as well!
Refurbished Rear Swingarms vs New Dirt Bike Swingarm Conversions
1. Refurbished Rear Suspension Option
With Some swing arms costing upwards of $1800.00 a stock take-off or rebuilt product is offered as a Fully Functional Product for a discounted price. With those savings, please expect scrapes, scratches, and dirtiness. Rebuilt and serviced with OEM components prior to shipment.
2. New Suspension Option
New rear swingarm conversions are completely assembled making hard-to-find high-end OEM assemblies easier to buy for more riders to use the highest quality products available.
On the checkout page, we require the exact year and model to ensure a perfect fit.
Please include your exact bike year, model and sub-model (along with any questions/comments) when checking out as we have multiple variations available.