Complete Dirt Bike Shock Upgrade
This Complete Dirt Bike Shock Kit can be customized for each order! This is the page to update older dirt bikes with the newest shock technology available set up for each customer. These Complete Rear Shocks are supplied from factory leftovers and can be further enhanced with Coatings & Colors, or even a personal setup built by a KYB technician or Graeme Brough himself! (See options above)
What’s included in a Dirt Bike Rear Shock Upgrade?
The base rear suspension product includes a completely assembled shock which is built with:
- Bladder with housing.
- Largest shock shaft available for your ride
- Compression and Rebound clicker adjusters
- Installed Spring
- Shock Clevis
- Shock oil, seals & bushings
- We have a few levels of stiffness we can set up for free!
- So please include as much info as possible on the checkout page for a properly set up shock.
- Sold as a ready-to-use, “Bolt-on” Dirt Bike Shock Kit!
List of optional specs below…
- Advanced setups by the best in the industry are available with the green option selected above.
- Larger Bladders and shock shafts
- Additional Upgrades are available!
- With New And Rebuilt Options Available!
- Feel free to contact us for a Suspension tech to dial in your travel needs
Refurbished Rear Shocks vs New Dirt bike Suspension Option
1. Refurbished Shock Suspension Option
With shocks costing upwards of $4500.00 a stock take-off or rebuilt product is offered as a Fully Functional Product for a discounted price. With those savings, please expect scrapes, scratches, and dirtiness. Rebuilt and serviced with OEM components prior to shipment.
2. New Suspension Option
New rear shock upgrades are completely assembled making hard-to-find high-end OEM assemblies easier to buy for more riders to use the highest quality products available.
The video below has Two Bikes with our KYB(FE501) & (Drz400sm) 18mm Showa Upgraded Shock Kits.
On the checkout page, we require the exact year and model to ensure a perfect fit.
Please include your exact bike year, model and sub-model (along with any questions/comments) when checking out as we have multiple variations available.