Formula SAE Engine Complete Assembly Order form
This Complete SAE Engine Kit Includes All OEM Internal Parts Needed To Run: Condition: Factory left-over with minimal hours and completely original from Japan. This is not a rebuilt engine. Prices will vary for certain engines this year!
Selling To Engines SAE Schools Worldwide for over 15 years!
OEM strives to make the whole process easy as we have sold over 500 engines to Formula teams around the globe. Helping college students & school race teams with ease of purchase and supplying hard-to-source complete SAE engine kits.
Ready to “Bolt-N-Ride”
Every Engine (New or Used) is actually tested on an engine dyno for leaks, proper compression, consistent idling, clutch actuation, smooth gear transitions, and overall performance of the complete unit!
New Formula SAE Crate Engines Available! Click Options Above!
These engines can cost upwards of $8500 US dollars and can take months to build. A new crate engine is an efficient solution to a common problem that will save you time and money! All Karting Engine types are available.
What’s included with this Complete SAE Engine Assembly?
Complete Clutch Assembly.
- Complete wiring harness & EFI or Carb option above.
Complete Cylinder Head.
Stator & flywheel.
Crankshaft & Connecting Rod.
Piston & Cylinder.
Cam & vavles
- All Seals & Gaskets needed to Run.
Fully assembled – Add the Necessary fluids and Ride!
The product photo is for reference only. The part you receive will be specific to the make & model requested.
- Engine Mounting Brackets and Bolts can be included but best to get the mounting hardware from Tony Kart, CRG, ETC.
Rebuilt Formula Engines Vs. Complete Motorcycle Crate Motors
1. Rebuilt SAE engineRebuilt Motorcycle Engines can be time-consuming and expensive. Once the engine has blown multiple times, it becomes more of a headache to continually rebuild it than to replace the worn engine with a complete BOLT-N-RIDE motor.
2. Complete Motorcycle Crate MotorsIt’s hard to beat the precision of a factory OEM crate engine. When using a completely assembled drop-in crate motor, all you need to do is add oil and ride, saving you time and getting you back on the track in no time!
On the checkout page, we require the exact year and model to ensure a perfect fit.
Please include your exact bike year, model and sub-model (along with any questions/comments) when checking out, as we have multiple variations available.
There are no reviews yet.