This Dirt Bike Brembo Front Caliper Upgrade is a bolt & ride upgrade. Thanks to the higher mechanical characteristics of the aluminum alloy and the extremely developed caliper profile, it’s been possible to reach even higher caliper stiffness along with this Brembo brake caliper upgrade being lighter by up to 1/2 a pound & a more precise feel.
What’s included with this Complete Dirt Bike Front Brake Caliper?
- A Bolt-on Front Brake Caliper Used by the Race Teams.
- Gives the brake system a better feeling and greater performance.
- Includes installed Brembo pads, banjo bolt, and copper washers.
- Fork Adaptor is Installed for a 270mm rotor size, a larger Rotor is Required for dirt bikes with another size mm rotor.
- Matching Coated Pistons to lower the chance of a frozen caliper
OEM Front Caliper vs New Dirt Bike Brembo Brake Caliper Upgrade Option
1. OEM Front Caliper
Nissin is made in Japan, resulting in calipers being more available and cheaper to sell for Japanese motorcycles.
2. New Dirt Bike Brembo Brake Upgrade Option
previously costing close to $1000 for one of these billet calipers now available for most Japanese dirt bikes and enduros. Consisting of the tightest tolerances available in front caliper designs! Get the handling of a Japanese motorcycle with the brakes of a Factory KTM!
On the checkout page, we require the exact year and model to ensure a perfect fit.
Please include your exact bike year, model and sub-model (along with any questions/comments) when checking out, as we have multiple variations available.