Air Fork Conversion Complete Fork Kit
A Complete Dirt Bike Spring Fork Conversion Kit can be customized for each order! These forks are supplied from factory leftovers and can be further enhanced with Fork Coatings and Colors, or even a personal set up built by a KYB technician or Graeme Brough himself! (See options above)
What’s included in a Dirt Bike KYB Spring Conversion Kit?
The base KYB Fork Kit product includes a completely assembled fork which is built with:
- Inner and outer tubes
- Inner cartridge rod and valving stack
- Compression clicker adjustment bolts
- Springs and fork oil
- Fork axle lugs
- Fork seals and bushings
- Sold as a ready-to-use, “Bolt-on” fork set!
List of optional specs below…
- Brake Master Ratios 9mm-16mm
- 22mm – 30 mm Brake Caliper Piston Sizes
- 14mm-25mm Triple Clamp Rake & Adjustable Offsets
- Includes everything needed to convert the stock Motorcycle Front End to Suspension Perfection!
- Add option items to personalize for each motorcycle
- Additional Upgrades are available!
- With New And Rebuilt Options Available!
- Feel free to contact us for a Suspension tech to dial in your travel needs
Refurbished Parts vs New Product Option
1. Refurbished Product Option
A used or rebuilt product is a Fully Functional Product for a discounted price. With those savings, please expect scrapes, scratches, and dirtiness. Rebuilt and serviced with OEM components prior to shipment.
2. New Product Option
New condition and stock take-off components for hard-to-find and high-end OEM assemblies to allow for more riders to use the highest quality products available.
This is a bike-specific part. Use the fitment lookup above (“Does this product fit your bike?”) to ensure fitment on your bike.
On the checkout page, we require the exact year and model to ensure a perfect fit.
Please include your exact bike year, model and sub-model (along with any questions/comments) when checking out, as we have multiple variations available.
There are no reviews yet.